Thursday, April 7, 2016

Editing is fun!

 Hey guys,

Today we decided to finish editing the whole film. Normally, someone would think that editing is boring, but I actually think that it's a lot of fun. While vlogging, I will like to explain to you the different components that our film has, and how we enhanced it to make it look better. Overall, our film has about 100 different shots, but we have to edit them to make it look better on screen. An important task that we have to complete is adding the credits throughout the film opening. We thought it was really funny that we only had 2 characters, which was Sara and I. We made up a character for the killer. His name would be Chuck. Also, putting the title in the movie maker was difficult because we want to leave it long enough for people to see. It wouldn't last long enough! Ahhhh! The struggle, right? It took a while for us to fix it, but eventually we did. We also fixed the lighting because the day that we filmed, it was too bright outside and rays of light were shown on the camera too often. We had to dim the lights. We did folly sounds as well. My car normally has a soft beep when I try to lock it, so it sounded weird in the video. We had to use my dad's car because it had a more " masculine sound", from what Angela told me. Well that's it folks.
part of our edits

No comments:

Post a Comment