Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lilac

So it's official!!!
For a while now, Angela and I have been thinking of a name for the film. Would the title impact the film in any sort of way? Does it have to be related to the storyline? In the process of making the movie, we thought it would be best to wait till the end to name the movie because our ideas would be changing constantly, and if we already had a name it probably wouldn't match up with our new idea. I think it's hard enough naming a thriller, but naming the movie after filming is harder in my opinion. While doing the final scene, Liz gave me the idea to name the movie Lilac. She came up with this after seeing the flowers that I just bought , which is ironic because I didn't really think of that. Sara (the victim), was wearing a lavender shirt , and this encouraged Liz to say that Lilac is a perfect name for the film. What a coincidence, right? Angela and I decided to put the letter L to represent the logo for the movie. Maybe Lilac could be the killer? Could it be one of the victims? The world may never know until they've watched the whole film.

No comments:

Post a Comment