Saturday, March 26, 2016

How Angela made me cry :(

Hey guys,

Today we filmed part 2 of our movie. I've never done something so fun and exciting than what I did today! We filmed Sara's death scene, and it was really a dramatic moment. Angela had to shoot the scene where I see Sara laying on the floor dead, and I was supposed to approach her and get all sentimental.The only problem was that I wasn't crying, but instead I was laughing. What Angela suggested  me to do was to watch the final scene of "How I met your mother". The reason for this suggestion was because every time I watch the final scene of this show I start crying profusely. I usually tend to get attached to the characters, so when the show ends, I get all upset and I go through the stages of separation. One of them is crying! Anyways, after I started crying, Angela thought it was the perfect time to shoot the scene. Later, after watching the videos, we thought that it looked great and natural; not posed. That's it guys! Hope you enjoy!
This is a video of me crying
First and final scene of "How I met your mother"
“How I Met Your Mother.” Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_I_Met_Your_Mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment