Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lights, Camera, action!


Hey guys,

I'm really excited because I have a behind the scenes video for you guys. It was actually a lot of fun to make. Even though I was acting childish and silly for the whole  bloopers video, the actual opening for the movie took a very long time to film because we contributed many different shots, we had to set up the room in a specific order, making it look messy as if someone broke in, and we also had to apply makeup on Sara. When  Liz and Sara arrived we didn't immediately start filming, but instead we started making her " neck injury". Since we didn't have latex and didn't have the time to buy it, we made our own. In the beginning of the year, Mrs. Stoklosa taught us to make fake injuries, and Angela and I have never been so grateful. In a part of the bloopers video, you will see a part where I burp(sorry for that). After that, I said that the vase with the purple lilacs would be important element in the video. A while after both of my friends came, we had to destroy the vase because it would portray as the main weapon. It was funny to me that Lizzie was trying to break the glass by smashing it into the grass, but it wouldn't break at all! The only way we got it to break without it crumbling into a million little pieces was by gently hitting it with a rock. Later we dipped it in fake blood and we placed it in different parts of the house. It was a very sticky situation and we ended up staying at my house an extra hour just to clean up the mess. Great way to end the video!
This is Sara ready to play dead






"How to Make Fake Cuts." W ikiHow. Web.
http://www.wikihow.com/Make­Fake­Cuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment